Features of Marantz M-CR503
You keep your music everywhere. You've got CDs in the truck and a flash drive for the office. Let's not forget the iPod速 you take running, and probably every place else. At the end of the day, wouldn't it be great to have one place to bring it all together? That's where the Marantz M-CR603 comes in.
Gather your CD collection �� the discs you bought and the discs you burned. Dig your thumb drive out from your coat pocket. Pull your portable player out of your gym bag. The 'CR603 can take almost any source of music you can dish out. You can plug your iPod速 straight into the receiver's front panel �� no dock needed. This connection bypasses your iPod's audio circuitry, using the receiver's built-in high-quality digital-to-analog converter. That means your favorite tunes will take on new life. Plus, you can upgrade this receiver to add Apple AirPlay速 for ultra-convenient access to your iTunes速 library. And with outputs for two sets of speakers, you can add a second pair, or bi-amp a single pair of bi-ampable speakers for sound with a little more oomph.
Apple's exciting AirPlay technology lets you access your favorite music from your iPhone速, iPad��, iPod touch速, or your iTunes library on your computer using this Marantz receiver. You'll be able to control iTunes and see music information, including your album art, track titles, and artist info on your compatible Apple device, or on your TV if your Marantz receiver is equipped with a video output.
See our bullets below for the blow-by-blow details.
- 40 watts x 2 into 8 ohms (1 kHz) at 0.7% THD.
- Apple AirPlay-ready with free firmware upgrade from Marantz.
- Internet-ready with Ethernet access to music from Internet radio stations (broadband service required).
- iPod integration direct through USB (bypasses the player's DAC for superior sound quality).
- Ethernet port for a high-speed connection to a home network.
- DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) certified to ensure optimal compatibility with other network-enabled equipment.
- built-in CD player plays CDs, CD-R/RW, and MP3 & WMA CDs.
- Bluetooth streaming with optional Marantz RX101.
- 1 mono RCA output for powered subwoofer.
- 25 watts x 4 into 8 ohms in selectable bi-amp mode.