Features of Marantz PM-6004
The PM6004, Marantz uses only the finest ingredients and design chops honed by decades of experience to develop a complex, yet well balanced sonic flavor profile. With all discrete components inside (not a single integrated circuit), the PM6004 reproduces the nuances of your music with stunning clarity and pinpoint placement of instruments across a wide, deep soundstage. A toroidal power transformer means low noise and high current output for breathtaking dynamics and tightly controlled bass. Don't hesitate for a moment to mate the PM6004 with 4-ohm loudspeakers.
Marantz invites you to hear the truth and nothing but the truth. A source direct mode bypasses the tone controls to provide the cleanest signal possible.
Perfect for smaller systems in a den, bedroom, or dorm, the PM5004 lets you experience musical details you never before noticed on your favorite recordings, whether they're on LPs, CDs, or even high-resolution SACDs and DVD-Audio discs in stereo mode. You'll clearly discern the distinct voices of individual musicians, while the ensemble sound remains full and balanced.
See our bullets below for the blow-by-blow details.
- 35 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.05% THD.
- 45 watts x 2 channels into 4 ohms (20-20,000 Hz).
- 4-ohm capability allows use with a wide range of speakers.
- current feedback amplification for accuracy and control under high-drive conditions.
- frequency response 10-50,000 Hz (+0dB, -1dB).
- signal-to-noise ratio: 103 dB (line in), 83 dB (phono).
- iPod® integration (requires optional Marantz IS301).
- 6 stereo RCA audio inputs (including MM phono input).
- 2 stereo RCA audio outputs.
- Source Direct button bypasses tone control circuits for cleaner sound.
- transparent screw-type speaker connectors.
- IR flasher input.
- 1 unswitched and 2 switched AC outlets.