Features of Boston HSI-480
2-Way 8" In-Ceiling Speaker that features:. Custom In-Ceiling. Reduced bezel design. 2-Way. LCR. 8 -inch copolymer woofer. 1-inch Kortec tweeter.
The HSi 480 in ceiling speaker combines sonic accuracy with remarkable value. Your favorite movies and music will play loud, long and distortion free, and you’ll give up nothing in the way of living space. Designed for stunning sound and ease of installation, HSi 480 in-ceiling loudspeaker expands the realm of quality sound to create an audio system that pleases even the most critical ears.
Boston's unique Slim Bezel Design provides interior designers and consumers the look that blends with a room's destinctive design. Slim Bezel Design also offers an installer-friendly wide mounting flange to cover any imperfections in the cutout hole and magnetic grilles for easy finish work.
Boston's exclusive Kortec tweeter utilizes a silk-like dome backed by a stiff material to provide smooth high-frequency reproduction and stability at high volume levels. The tweeters also pivot to allow installers to aim the tweeter toward the prime listening position making speaker placement less restrictive.
- Sold individually.
- 1" pivoting Kortec soft-dome tweeter for flexible mounting.
- 8" DCD (Deep Channel® Design) copolymer woofer for powerful bass response.
- recommended power: 10-125 watts.
- Frequency response: 45-20,000 Hz (±3dB).
- Sensitivity: 89 dB.
- Impedance: 8 ohms.
- Moisture resistant for bath and kitchen applications.
- Magnetic, paintable speaker grille.
- Frame diameter: 12-1/4".
- Cutout dimensions: 10-7/8" diameter.