Features of Marantz SR-4023
Marantz has long been a source of premium high-fidelity audio components built primarily for connoisseurs. Now, even music lovers on a budget can enjoy that legendary Marantz sound thanks to the SR4023 stereo receiver. It makes an ideal centerpiece for those who want a top notch, two-channel audio system that won't break the bank.
Meticulous engineering and high-quality construction are the hallmarks of Marantz receivers. The SR4023 starts with a front panel made of fiberglass-reinforced aluminum. This advanced composite material helps shield internal circuitry from performance-robbing interference and vibration. Inside, this receiver's oversized power supply and fully-discrete amplifier design pack plenty of high-current power to deliver the excitement and dynamics of your favorite tunes.
The receiver's back panel offers enough inputs to hook up a total of eight components, including a turntable, and four audio/video components. A set of pre-amp out/main-amp input jacks let you add an external power amp for future system expansion. And Marantz even included an output for connecting a powered subwoofer. Plus, the SR4023's RS232 port and infrared flasher inputs allow you to operate this receiver as part of a whole-house system.
- 80 watts x 2 into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD.
- Source Direct mode bypasses tone controls for cleaner sound.
- 50 AM/FM presets.
- 4 audio (including phono) and 4 A/V (composite video) inputs.
- Remote switching for 2 pairs of main speakers.
- 1 mono RCA output for powered subwoofer.
- preamp-out/main-in loop for system expansion.
- RS-232C port for automated control systems.